- Partial and total processing inside or outside the free zone.
- Processes of transformation, complementation and assembly of goods, “Maquila”.
- Active and passive processing in the national territory and in the rest of the world.
- Management and design of special projects.
- No cancellation of customs duties.
- Raw material can leave the free zone to the national territory for partial processing and has 6 months to return as a final good.
- Quantitative and qualitative savings.
- Quantitative Savings Vs. Other import and export systems (Vallejo Plan).
- No provision of guarantees (additional policies).
After having the finished product in a free zone, you can:
A) Send to the rest of the world (re-expedition)
B) Import it into the sub-item of the final good and pay taxes on the foreign raw material used.